Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's a cool ladies watch? I'm in the market for a new one

What's a cool ladies watch? I'm in the market for a new one?
Looking to spend less than 200$ I need a second hand as I'm a nurse. I'm browsing ebay for one...I'm thinking maybe a swiss army (wenger), but want some other opinions on something classy and smart.
Fashion & Accessories - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I saw a really cute watch at Dillards... It's from Tommy Hilfiger. It has a silver chain, and a heart shaped watch... it's quite cute.... if you're into cute, that is.
2 :
get a ladies Folex ;)
3 :
Fossil, they can look dressy or casual and are simple and elegant. http://www.fossil.com/jump.jsp?itemID=0&itemType=HOME_PAGE
4 :
guess watches are adorable and affordable
5 :
I love my Fossil. I paid $85.00 at Hibbetts.
6 :
Avon has some lovely bracelet watches - check them out!@
7 :
i dont wear watches...i got my cell phone
8 :
I get a watch from here every other year.
9 :
I love the new line of Fossil watches. You can choose your wristband and watch face separately so it's somewhat personalized. If you're looking for something a little more subdued, try the sierra trading post website. They always have great deals on quality products.
10 :
Look at the Swiss Army ones. I love mine!!! There are lots of color and style options.
11 :
Since you are a nurse, I would recommend a few features: 1) Second Hand ( as you stated ) 2) Stainless steel ( prevents corrosion ) 3) Solid Link ( no little holes and spaces in the side of the metal band...this way "gunk" does not collect in it ) Unless you are getting a strap watch 4) A MINIMUM 50m Water Resistance rating. This way, you can wash you hands with it and not worry. Brands I recommend in your Budget Range: 1) Seiko ( 3 year warranty...mov't only ) 2) Citizen ( 5 year warranty...mov't only ) 3) Bulova ( 2 year Buckle to Buckle...means it covers the entire watch )
12 :
one that not from a SUPERSTORE>
13 :
Get one at the dollar store and give the rest to your husband or boyfriend. If he's like me he's about ready to get wasted and sometimes you need something stronger then sniffing paint.
14 :
I'm a nurse too and I just use those cheap ones from Target (they cost less than $10.00 when they're on sale). I don't like the idea of getting water and bacteria all over an expensive watch...so I wear my nicer one outside of work.
15 :
I'm a jeweler and deal with all kinds of watches. Look into a brand called tissot. They are a less expensive( some in the $150 range) higher end watch, they are water resistent and can be serviced. they use really good movements for their price and they have plenty of women's watches. One of their spokespeople is Danica Patrick.



Read more discussion :