Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cleaning Trainers

Cleaning Trainers?
I am a Nurse in the Trauma dept. and are required to wear white trainers. I found that K-Swiss trainers were the best for both comfort and practical reasons. As you can imagine, its quite a messy job at times and my trainers - 4 in total, are starting to look a bit grubby. I usually just wipe them over at the end of my shift but never really put much of an effort in. Im trying to get them looking like new again so, whats the best way to clean them? Thanks!
Cleaning & Laundry - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can put them in the washer, but do not put them in the dryer...air dry them. Wash them by two pairs at a time, so that you have some to wear while you wait for the clean ones to dry completely. In between washing them in the washer...try using those disinfected wipes for keeping the clean in between washings.




Read more discussion :