Wednesday, September 14, 2011

am living with a boyfriend and everytime we fight he says this is my house,my car etcwat can i do?help

am living with a boyfriend and everytime we fight he says this is my house,my car etcwat can i do?help?
i am living with him for 10months now, and i was living in geneva.i came all the way here to live with him and start a new life of my own along with him. he wants to introduce him to my mama, but i already told him from first day that we have to wait am not ready am just 21.so he agreed with me,but after sometime he started this issue again and fighting everyday about me not telling my mama. everytime we fight about this, he tells me this is his house, his car his fon and he does everything to me. he brakes down things,phones throw cloths etc. i told him i am nt comfy of him telling me tose words,then he cools down he says he didint mean any of them.but he repeats them evrytime and he enjoys seeing me crying i think,and he is acting all insecure about my ex-boyfriends. what can i do? am really tired of him telling me all those words and maybe he knows i dont have nothing, am just studying my nursing school. please help me out.
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This guy's a loser - get out now, while the getting is good! Sounds like a spoiled child and wants his mother's approval of you. If he was grown up, and really cared about your and your feelings, he would wait until you are ready to meet his mother. What's really important is his behavior - everything is mine, mine, mine and throwing things around - how long before he tosses you up against the wall?


Read more discussion :