Thursday, January 1, 2009

We are moving to Switzerland, and I need help

We are moving to Switzerland, and I need help!?
My boyfriend and I are moving to Switzerland within the next 4 years and I was wondering how hard it is to move there. I am in the process of getting my nursing degree and was also wondering if Switzerland has a high demand for nurses like they do in the US. I am looking to get into the mental health field. 1. Is it hard to get a nursing job in Switzerland? 2. How much do they make? 3. Does a US nursing degree transfer to a nursing degree in Switzerland? Thanks in advance.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't have the exact answers to your questions, but I would recommend looking into specific health companies that send people around the world. Try to get a second language down pat and have some experience in your home country before looking to transfer. http://www.msf.ca/recruitment/who-is-needed/nurses/