Friday, August 28, 2009

Will i get a green card

Will i get a green card?
Hi i am a 19 year old girl who was originally born in Kosovo and i moved to the U.S. with my parents at the age of 8. i live my whole like in america and finished high school there.. its a long story but me and my family went back to kosovo willingly and i got married to a man in switzerland... I lives in america for 11 years and am more of an american than anything else. america is all i know. If i go to college here and become a nurse what would my chances be of getting a green card?? PLEASE HELP
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's possible that getting a professional degree in a subject, such as nursing, could lead to a work visa and eventually a green card. However, there's no guarantee.
2 :
You was in the US for 11 years and never got a Green card ,.. was you illegal Schedule A nurses green card are not avaible now .but may be in the future Butr its good business to be in ...
3 :
You need to contact the Dept of immigration and Naturalization and ask them for the correct answer. They will tell you what your chances are and what you must do to achieve your goals. I wish you success. America is a wonderful place.


Read more  discussion :