Monday, March 28, 2011

Help Clara Barton History

Help Clara Barton History?
Clara Barton was most responsible for the ______. nursing of wounded AEF soldiers U.S. signing of Geneva Convention Zimmerman Telegram creation of United Way Fund I thought it was A too, when I put that I got it wrong.
History - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nursing of wounded AEF soldiers http://www.answers.com/topic/clara-barton
2 :
I'm going to have to go with the nursing of wounded AEF soldiers. What she is most famous for is founding the American Red Cross, so the nursing answer would make sense.
3 :
(a)
4 :
I'm sure that it's A. I wrote a whole paper on Clara Barton. She was a pioneer in women nurses on the battlefield during the civil war. She also went on to create the red cross foundation.


Read more discussion :